Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Product Review: Curls Unleashed

A few months ago I was browsing my local Sally's Beauty Supply store and found the product line called Curls Unleashed by Organic Root Stimulator. The label says the product line is "Perfect for all textures" including wavy, curly and kinky hair. I'm always up for trying a new product so I decided to give their moisturizing conditioner a try to start just to see if I liked it. One thing I didn't like was the price. It cost $14.99 for a 12 ounce container of conditioner and I'm pretty sure I've gotten more for less with other products but I was still willing to give it a try.

I have to say I really liked the results. I left the conditioner on for about 15-20 minutes after applying and it left my hair feeling SO soft. Unlike most other naturals I've seen, I really don't pay that much attention to ingredients like sulfates, cones, etc so I can't really speak on that. I personally look at what the product label promises, the smell of the product and the results on my hair once I actually use it. After using it a few times, I must say that I really like the Curls Unleashed conditioner, so much that I decided to try some of their other products. Today I bought their shampoo and leave-in conditioner. I haven't tried either yet but I'll give a review when I do. Hopefully I'll like those as much as the moisturizing conditioner.






12 oz bottles of leave-in conditioner and shampoo, $10.99 each at Sally's.


No comments: